Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘Hinch Distillery’ or ‘Ninth Wave Gin’ or ‘Hinch Brasserie’ or ‘Hinch Tours or’ ‘Hinch Conferences & Events’ or ‘Hinch Weddings’ or ‘Hinch Gift Shop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 19 Carryduff Road, Ballynahinch, co Down, BT27 6TZ. Our company registration number is NI640001. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Hinch Tours, Brasserie, Weddings, Conferences & Events
As, we are a licensed venue, children under 18 will need to vacate the premises by 9pm, this is in keeping with The Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1996. Our fully licensed bar is open pre & post tours, weddings, conferences & events stocking local craft beer, spirits and ciders.
The Distillery Whiskey Tour is approximately 45 - 60 minutes including a tasting and the Gin Tour is approximately 90 minutes including a tasting.
Participants must be over 18 years of age to participate on the Hinch Distillery Gin Tour as this includes the provision of a 50cl bottle of gin designed on the tour to each participant on the tour. The Hinch Distillery Whiskey Tour is open to children under 18 years of age under the supervision of an adult. Children will be served soft drinks rather than alcoholic spirits at the tasting stage of this tour. We reserve the right to check for valid photo ID of any guest.
This is a working distillery. The tour path will go through several areas, indoors, with different temperatures, smells, lighting etc. If you are sensitive to these factors, please let your guide know.
Tours require guests to stand/walk for some periods. If you require any special assistance, please inform us prior to arrival if possible or your tour guide on the day.
Furthermore, by purchasing tour tickets, you are in agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
All sales are final.
We reserve the right to refuse entry.
As this is a working Distillery there may be times that due to maintenance some areas may be excluded from the tour for health and safety reasons.
Parking is Free onsite – however, we are unable to facilitate overnight parking. Please note that all vehicles and their contents left in the car park by customers during a visit are done so entirely at owners risk.
Smoking or e-cigarettes are not permitted on site except in designated areas.
Some luggage items may be subject to a security check.
Please refrain from bringing large bags, rucksacks or suitcases if booking either a whiskey or gin tour as the distillery does not have the facilities to store these whilst you are on the tour. In respect of other personal belongings e.g. coats, umbrellas, shopping bags we would ask that these are kept to a minimum and if present should be carried by yourself during the tour.
Please check with Hinch Distillery staff at any of the locations within the distillery and visitors centre complex if you are unsure of any rules pertaining to that area.
Covid 19 Pandemic
With reference to the current Covid 19 Pandemic, Hinch Distillery are constantly reviewing our policies and practices to ensure that all visitors coming to our site can do so in the safest manner possible. These policies and practices will as a minimum follow the current PHA and Statutory guidelines as stated by the NI government on the date of your visit.